About the product
This Piusi plated diesel transfer pump has been specially designed to incorporate water filtration, which is now a requirement for most vehicles being refuelled to prevent machinery damage. Depending on your individual requirements, this fuel dispenser can be supplied with either a 10 or 30 micron water filter. This Piusi fuel pump unit, which is also supplied with a flow meter, hose, nozzle and nozzle support, can be directly installed onto a bunded diesel tank or on a wall to quickly and safely refuel vehicles in private applications.
These electric fuel transfer pumps can be supplied in various configurations, differing based upon the user’s choice of flow rate for the pump and nozzle and the level of filtration required for that particular application. They are also available in 12v fuel transfer pump and mains voltage alternatives, making them popular fuel dispensers for both mobile and static refuelling pump areas.
Features of the Wall Mounted Diesel Fuel Transfer Pump Kit:
- Plated fuel dispenser pump kit
- Panther, E120 or Bi-Pump diesel transfer pump
- Incorporated bypass valve
- Flow rate: 52-85ltr per min (depending on model)
- 10 or 30 micron filtration
- 6m delivery hose & check valve
- Automatic nozzle c/w nozzle support
- Mechanical K33 flow meter
- Protection grade: IP55
- Available in 230v/12v