About the product
The Piusi MC Box B.SMART is an industry recognised, “add on” fuel monitoring unit able to be retrofitted to existing pumping installations that don’t need replacing.
B.SMART is the first cloud based fuel management system from Piusi, providing fleet manager with remote and real time data on their fuel use online. It works by using a licenced app on the driver’s iOS or Android mobile device to activate the dispensing via Bluetooth, and its network to send the data to the cloud once the transaction is complete. This enables the real time monitoring of multiple dispensers across unlimited geographical sites through a single user friendly online web portal via the PC, tablet or smart phone wherever you are, saving the need to compile separate reports or visit all of the sites.
One of the largest benefits of the Piusi B.SMART is that unlike other cloud based fuel management systems on the market, there are no ongoing subscription or hosting fees to account for, you simply buy the system and that’s it.
As well as being able to view up to date refuelling transaction reports by date, quantity of fuel taken, driver, vehicle and dispenser, the fleet manager can also remotely control who can dispense the fuel by adding and removing driver access to the pump. The B.SMART online fuel management system therefore also prevents unauthorised fuel use, as only those drivers set a with a mobile app licences by the manager can draw fuel.
New for June 2020 is the Piusi MC Box 230v 2 Pump Version. Benefitting from the additional feature of being able to manage two pumps from a single unit, the user can now monitor two separate tanks or split tanks containing diesel and red diesel, or diesel and AdBlue with just the cost of one MC Box!
Features of the Piusi MC Box B.SMART Online Fuel Monitoring System:
- Retrofittable unit to existing pumping systems
- Records data e.g. driver, date, vehicle & QTY
- Ability to record vehicle mileage when filling
- Ability to pre-set dispensing volume or set to fill
- Online portal for monitoring real time fuel use
- No ongoing hosting fees to use the software
- Single portal for multiple pumps on multiple sites
- c/w 10 or 20 driver app licences (more on request)
- Ability to export reports into .pdf or .xlsx files
- Version for managing two pumps or tanks
- For diesel, gasoil or AdBlue
- 12v, 24v and 230v options