Piusi Self Service B.SMART Fuel Management System
About the product
The Piusi Self Service B.SMART is an industry recognised, compact, all in one fuel dispenser which offers authorised users fast and precise dispensing with fuel monitoring features. This fuel management system is a sturdy, freestanding unit with incorporated diesel transfer pump, nozzle, flow meter and 30 micron water captor filter, with the additional benefit of the B.SMART online fuel management software from Piusi.
B.SMART is the first cloud based fuel management system from Piusi, providing fleet manager’s with remote and real time data on their fuel use online. Using a licenced app on the driver’s iOS or Android mobile device, the system will dispense once activated via Bluetooth. Then when the transaction is complete, the system will send the data using the network data on the driver’s mobile phone. This enables real time monitoring of multiple dispensers across unlimited geographical sites through a single user friendly online web portal via the PC, tablet or smart phone wherever you are, saving the need to compile separate reports or visit all of the sites.
One of the largest benefits of the Piusi B.SMART is that there are no ongoing subscription or hosting fees to account for – you simply buy the system and that’s it! Something which is unlike other cloud based fuel management systems on the market.
As well as being able to view up to date refuelling transaction reports by date, driver, vehicle, quantity of fuel taken and dispenser, the fleet manager can also remotely control who can dispense the fuel by adding and removing driver access to the pump. The B.SMART online fuel management system will only allow those drivers set with a mobile app licence by the manager to dispense and therefore prevents unauthorised fuel use.
Features of the Piusi Self Service B.SMART Fuel Monitoring System:
- Complete fuel dispenser
- Records data e.g. driver, date, vehicle & QTY
- Ability to record vehicle mileage when filling
- Ability to pre-set dispensing volume or set to fill
- Online portal for monitoring real time fuel use
- No ongoing hosting fees to use the software
- Single portal for multiple pumps on multiple sites
- c/w 10 or 20 driver app licences (more on request)
- Ability to export reports into .pdf or .xlsx files
- K600 flow meter
- 70lpm or 90lpm versions available
- Automatic nozzle and nozzle holster
- 4m x 1” delivery hose
- 30 micron water captor filter